VIT Keep the name or don't?

Lord_Pancake

Holy Plucking Poop!!!!

You really are alive. We were beginning to wonder and worry. Since Vita has named her house BOD's 'R' Us it may behoove us to change our house name to avoid confusion once he starts managed to drop runes. However, I would keep the word BOD in there somewhere. Perhaps something like Pancake's House of BOD's?

As for the stone, I wouldn't give it to Vita but we should probably change our guild name one way or the other, once again to avoid confusion. I really don't want an all out war with Vita. I just want to stay around with all the great ppl we have and make a little money in the process.

Just my two cents worth and I'll see everyone Monday I hope!!!

Hiya boss.

As for the name I think as long as it has BOD in the name of the house we are OK. This is for purely personal reasons as I don't want to go back to marking the runes in front of the house and change the names! I wonder if we can work something out with Vita on the name. Give her VIT but we get BODs 'R' Us? I'd keep the stone until then. I think most are planning on coming Monday night, so we can get a better feel for everyone's mood by then. This has been a big change and we really need one thing more than anything else: solidarity.

If I don't see you before, I'll see you all on Monday.

Later,

Aaron

now now woody refuses to macro ' house of pancake' unless he can name his vendors maple syrup strawberry or blueberry topping. on a serious note house of bods sounds great . i agree with aaron we need to keep bods in our name. now if we want to change vit how about here a few

pbg pans bod gatherers

pgi pans gang incorporated

hwc hard working crafters

twc tradespeople with class

cbm cats bod merchants

cdm cats destinguished merchants

hob house of bods

vdt very destinguested tradeperson

i know i am a nut so you all need not worry anything fine with me

*sneaks in under cover of darkness*

*looks around to make sure nobody is looking* :blink::blink:

*uses way too much glue to attach one more line to Woody's suggestions "PGoH House of Trades"* :)

*downs another pint of ale while running from the guards* :clomp:

actually arden did not mind so much .

after all pgoh house of trades sounds good pancakes gang of hooligan house of trades

although i think h^b house of bods won .

besides we would need extra glue know i saw PGoH somewhere but since chris used extra glue we could claim not my fault .