NC trip

whiterabbit

Just wanna thank ya'll(southern word)for the great time I had!!!!! Was really great to see ya'll(southern word agin).you guys are great.(even though you tried to drown the rabbit!!)Learned a lot of new words, like ya'll and butatas.All I can say is "Save your conferate money the south shall rise agin"

Hope ya'll saw the abuse I get from Kaatya?Told ya'll how she traeted me, but ya'll dinna believe it did yas?

*Ahem*..Its Butayta's, *chuckles*...I'd just like to say I personally had a blast. A few surprizes, a lot of laughs, can't wait till we do it again.

Futher more a very gracious thanks to our host Amy and Ray (notice i put Amy first *grins*). You two were awesome.

P.S. Mr wabbit...that water was sooooo cold, you were on your own pal!

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

Amy: No thanks needed... it was a pleasure meeting all of the great people Ray(Tasslehoff) speaks so highly of!

Tass: You mean complains about :sword:

Amy: Thwap (something new learned from Kaatya) :)

Tass: ~Thinks of introducing Kaatya to his new sword~ :sword:

N-E-Ways, cant wait to pack up our butaytas and meet everyone again soon in some other 'exotic' location!

-Thwaps again for good measure.

-Amy & Tass-why am I always last? :(

I would just like to say thankyou to Kaatya, Hudson and Rusty for taking you vacation time to come here and spend time with us. I had a blast and hope you did as well. Can't wait to do it again some time. I would also like to say thankyou to Amy and Ray for being such wonderful hosts while they were here. I had a ball shooting the guns and beating you guys in poker with the few chips I had left. hahaha. I am glad all of you had a safe flight to NC and back home. :)

:alcoholic: It sounds as though ya'll (yes, southern word.. I used to live in Texas Happy Birthday! ) had a fantastic time! Lets just make sure we get a date/place set sooner for the next one! I'd really like to attend and with enough notice I should be able to.... So I'll start saving for it NOW! Happy Birthday!