Need any PS?

Tasslehoff

I have been doing alot of Champ spawns as of lately. If anyone needs a 110 PS let me know I have alot of them. I currently dont have any 120s but I do have almost every 110 you can think of. So if you need one post here and first come first serve.

If you are wondering how much I charge shame on you. :p I dont charge for stuff, so if you need one let me know. Or if you need a 105 let me know. I know I used a few 105 PS. Never hurts to be 105 Magery hehe.

I only have one 110 Magey that I can think of I might have two. Just thought Id let you know before I get

20 requests for those. If you want to see what I have in stock most are locked down at my house in FEL. BE CAREFULL WHEN YOU GO THERE. If you are not friended there just ask for a scroll.

Ill be home tonight.

Tass :)

LOL You know going to Fel with PGoH title on is kind of hard.

What do you do if some one shows up and starts to take your Champ?

You cant atack them cause we know what happens. If you ask them to leave..... lol yeah like they would. I took a few of us to a champ spawn a week ago. Some people showed up so we just left. If I go grey with title you know they will jump all over me. If they go grey... once again Title on hehe.

So I just do the smart thing. I take one of my other guys, or I turn title off. Sad to have to do this but hey we all adapt to diferent strategies.

No dark side for me. :angry: Well not with Tass anyways wooot wooot JJ

I cant beleive no one needs any PS :0

Tass :silly:

Yes I have Tact and Anat. Get with me and they are yours. Hope they help your :silly:

Bishop (not Logans) got the Magery, Med and Spirit Speak and one other one I think. So those are gone, Im sure I have a few other ones there. He insisted on me charging him something so I did. ONE orange Petal LOL; there you been charged now get with me to get your scrolls.

I still have more left so if anyone wants to go look OR ASK do so. Hope they help you all out.

I had one +20 Stat and Kaat got it. She was charged one hug WOOT WOOOT. I need to get me more of those :0 .

Tass :angry:

If you are interested in doing a spawn le me know here please. That way next time I go to one I might invite you :lostit:

Or even better if we get enough Guardians we can do one ourselves. Just keep in mind that this is FEL and PVP is sometimes inevitable. If you are going to get upset about dying and loosing regs then please don't ask to go.

If you dont mind going tell me who you will bring, warior, mage or tamer.

Hope we get enough people responding. It sure would be nice to go out with some of you all again.

Tass :)

Awesome I like that some of you are willing to go to FEL. I will be planning one for us to do here shortly. If I can do them best time is on weekdays around 5 and 7 pm E time. Not too many pks there.

Best playeres to take are Mage/Tamers Mage/Bards or Plain Mages/Necros. Wariors that can fight on their own, in other words not the new wariors. We really dont have time to set up walls for support. If one new guys comes there has to be another warior that has to be with him.

But I like the fact that there are people willing to go. Cant wait for us to go and get us some scrolls and start a collection for the Guild.

Tass :D

Until Madison gets her pets better trained,

some other mage from our branch of the family

tree will have to go with you.

*skootches Cheyenne forward* This one!

D'ya recommend LRC suits or FC/FCR combos?

Yeah, I know it'd be super to have both, but

she doesn't.

Earliest I can join in a hunt is 7 Eastern, 6 Central,

unless I decide to let myself go home early one day.

Kaatya, I normally don't wear LRC because Im known for standing in a crap load of monsters and withering them away from friends in trouble, but most people I know DO wear them to save regs, I bring 200 of each, including necro if I use Lukkan, and really never run out. And, yes FC/FCR is a staple on my mages. If you bring a tamer an LRC is nice, cuz you can help heal the passing necro with a horde of monsters on his butt!!