TIME FOR A HUNT

Good day to all.

I have been trying to hold hunts this week and I have been unable to. I lost my password and we got new computers here at work so it was all messed up. But anyways for the hunt tonight.

Shadow riders AND Rangers

Bring your Daemon slaying bows as we will be needing them. We will meet at Oli at 6:50 E time. So we are able to depart by 7:00.

If you show up late just send me a pigeon and I will be gating to our hunting grounds. Come ready and expect to hunt for about 1 to 2 to maybe 3 hours. I will be there for as long as I have wariors who wish to fight.

I have a looter ready so all we need to do is bring plenty of arrows. The spot we are going to is set and ready for us to occupy. In the event that some one is there already we will wait for them to FINISH we will NOT atack unless asked to do so. I hope to see some of you there. Gold and Loot will be distributed at the end of the hunt.

If you are going to attend please let me know or reply here.

If you want to know were we are going to well then show up ;) muhahaha

See you all tonight.

PS Tomorrow night will be Warlocks and Herans.

Friday will be Enchanters, Gladiators, Dragoons and Lancers.

Tass :D

*Loads up plenty of dress whites*...Errr, wait a tic...I'll get more than enough of these on the hunt! HUZZAH!

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

??? *You see Alec taking a dirt nap*

Good day to all. :D

For those of you that were able to attend, I thank thee. I think that hunt was a succes, some were there for training some were there just to have fun. We achieved both. Things wre going pretty good with only one small incident and then some one had to remind us all that a hunt is not official untill Alec dies and WALA he died within 5 seconds after that statement was said. :0

I am really glad that we all showed up with archers only. I had my one helper there for just in case things got to crasy for me. Is it me or am I wrong to think that the Bone Deamon used to have alot better loot. The entire time we were there we only got one piece that was barely worth anything. So as far as loot goes I can say we got the worse ever. But hey we didnt go there to get ritch, we went to have fun and I think we did just that.

Thank you all for forming and maintaining a Wall. Everything was much easier with everyone cooperating and following instructions. Tonights hunt will be a little more interesting. If you are going please let me know if you wont be able to that is understandable. I know that alot of you were working or just unable to attend. Thank you all for the replies telling me sorry I cant make it or just letting me know that you were runing late. Makes it much easier for those that are waiting.

I hope to see you all there. Once again if you want to know were we are going well then SHOW UP. hehehe

let me know if you are going tonight or if you wont be able to. Its nice to see replies here :p

Tass :D

Reminder Tamers and Mages tonight.

One of my gals will be going tonight ....

it depends on who gets their chores

done first. :0

And I'll be sure to warn 'em to keep

their yap shut about Logan's fellas.

My apologies to Alec. :D

For HONOR and Empire!

Muhahahaha...Alec's death was the highlight of the night!!!! J/K...well... it was though :0 ...Tonight The Invincible one will show! If you dont know about him...ask Kaatya...*dodges arrows*...BTW Tass, same time?

Unfortunetly, I will be unable to attend. My toddler daughter was placed in the hospital today.

My time will be spent with her.

Due to illness, she is dehydrated and will be spending the night with a IV and under observation.

Edited by Steel DarKnight

Oi, Steel. It indeed tugs at the heart strings when

it is our children in the hospital. Bless her lil heart!

As always, my thoughts will be with you and your

family. Take care, friend.

First of Steel I hope everything is good with your family and I hope that the prayers of all guardians were heard. Hope you and your family are doing well.

For the news of last nights hunt.

Thank you all that attended last night. After a brief reschedule we were able to depart at 8 pm E time. Our first stop was Destard, straight in to the Ancient Wyrms layer. Tamers, Mages and one brave warrior (Sojo) were quick to make this beast in to a nice pile of hides. After waiting for what seemed an eternity for the next one to take its place we made quick haste of the wyverns that live in that cave as well. The wyrms were spawning too slow so we made our way to the Shadow Dragons lair and the minute we walked in there they were ready to greet us. One by one they were dispatched by the small but strong group of Guardians. Great job Guardians. I looted as fast as I could but they died to fast :p

By the end of the night there was only 4 of us left. I divided the Gold 4 ways and it roughly came out to be about 20k per person. Much better then the previous night. A few better items for loot but nothing too great to scream about. Oh yeah and alot of leather and scales.

For tonights hunt, if you want to know were we are going then I will say this much. INSURE anything that you dont wish lost and bring Undead slayers. If you want to know were we are going. Then all I can say is this. Its a place were not many go. I am willing to bet that 90% of the people that play UO dont go and have NEVER been there. I hope that got your attention, :D so if you want to know were it is then SHOW UP lol.

Hope to see you all there.

*REMINDER*

INSURE YOUR STUFF IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOOSE IT AND BRING UNDEAD SLAYERS.

Tass :silly:

Guest Charlie

Thank you for the fun hunts last night.Again I appologise if Kenalabra was not too much of a help,she wasnt very strong,but she was able to heal in some necessary times and i know how much i love a heal behind me:):silly: hehehehehI appreciate your patience with her,Id like to work on her some.

I may not be on for a bit tho,im not sure.I shall try as much as i can.Be safe all of my fellow guardians in r/l and in r/p:)