7 day trial

Hothgorn TheBlack

We lost Triston to Horizons some months ago. :)

If he is still there, we couldn't ask for a better

Empire representative. IF

Well, so far, I've found out a few things in Horizon. 1: it is indeed an online RPG, with pretty pictures, interesting monsters, and plenty of repetition. 2: So far, only one person has spoken to me after 7 hours. No one talks. 3: Stuff is hard to find, items are made and traded. The HUD is a mix of various games (EQ, Shadowbane, DaoC), though cumbersome. Although it is indeed a pleasent game, i don't think I'll be continuing my adventuring there. But hey, it did curve that online rpg fix.

Cheers!

-hoth

Minor update. Things are progressing a bit better now. A few minor misunderstandings were cleared up once I managed to figure out the cumbersome chat options. I managed make a dragon, who digs rocks to make scales to wear, and kill lots and lots of giant maggots. People DO speak to each other, but i have yet to find a way to get all the chat options to work in a way i can properly communicate with everyone. I don't know, this isn't such a bad game after all. I turned on the video options and was rewarded with some splended scenery. This game isn't so bad after all, and one can go solo, which is always nice.

I still can't afford to play just yet, so i'll have to let the trial run out.

-cheers

-Hothgorn

Its not really how you chat, its how the channels tend to be separated. One can combine the channels, but I still seem to be having a problem recieving messages with combined channels. All chat channels can be created into tabs, so I usually switch tabs.

I'd really suggest trying the 7 day trail. The game is worth a try. I'd also suggest broadband, the file is 946mb to download and a hefty update after that.

Archived