The formings of Eclipse

Triston

Welp, I have decided that this game has met all of my criteria. Its not bug ridden, its fun to play, and the community is pretty good and plentiful. Tommorow morning I shall cast my silver peice to the gods and found Eclipse, our newest branch. The basic precepts are simple yet many fold.

1) Only the scaled are premited full membership. The Naka-duskael will be allowed to enter our ranks, but not as full citizens. It would be a crime to deny them the chance to worship true gods.

2) Military higherachy based on wings. Each wing consists of 5 dragons, and 5 wings makes a talon. Each wing has a leader, who reports directly to the leader of the Talon. The Naka-duskael are organized into breaths, 5 breaths making a fang. The same command structure is in place. All major decisions will be made by the Councle of Fire, a ruling body of 5 dragons, 1 Sslik, and 1 Naka-duskael. Majority vote will be required for all major movements, and at any point any wing leader may challange the compitance of a councle member without retrabution, in order to ensure that the councles motives remain in favor of the group.

3) As any dragon can persue craftsmanship without hinderance to its combat capabilities, craftsmen will not be seperated, although "pure" craftsmen will not be forced to join a wing. Basic co-operation is expected amoung crafting, and once lair crafting is implimented, all will be asked to contribute in either work or resources.

4) Goals- First and foremost goal is to raise a citadel to draconic might. This place will support neither side of the great schism, and will act as a neutral ground for the two factions. While we do not see any need to work with the naka-duskael, they are still a tool to be used that should not be taken lightly. From this bastion of power we will lead raids and strikes against the withered aegis, and take back the land for ourselves. We will free the subjigated races so that they might see our might and come to worship us as they should. The undead are the only force that can contest us, and they must be crushed mercilessly. From there, the sky quite literally is the limit.

5) Last but not least recruitment. Each recruit that is not a transfer from a current pgoh branch will spend 30 days as a "whelp." Durring this phase guild members will access the maturity and compatability of the recruit. At the end of this period, the Councle of Fire will vote on there membership, with a majority margin of sucess nessisary. At this point the whelp will be assigned a talon.

Please give all feedback, and if anyone would like to be entered into the guild just send a tell to Rhamanaveth of Dawn.

Archived