Login

Triston

If your getting the "unknown error" page, this is a know error, and they are working towards a fix. Its very irritating, but hopefully they should have things in hand soon enough.

On a side note Rhamonaveth (Dragon) is up to level 14 warrior, level 6 crafter. Having a blast!

Fine fine! Sorry I havent been posting much, Ive been playing THAT much. This game is just like uo used to be for me, Id sit down at noon, then look up at the clock because I am hungry and realize its eight. This has easily been the smoothest launch of any mmo I have ever been at launch for, so first and firmost mad props to the maintinance guys. Now on to the "details."

Dragons are fun as can be to play, and very different from any other gaming experiance ive ever had. They level in a genaric adventuring class as warriors, and dont have prestige classes. Instead you get "training points" at every level, which you can put towards one of your five stats or one of your five skills, alowing you to slowly tailor your beast to your specifications. Example: I want my dragon to be a strong mage, so I do quests at every level to gain a bonus to my primal skill (dragons magic rating) and put my training skills into primal as well. When I reach 200 primal (161 right now!) I will be able to undertake a quest to get the ability "primal master," which is a passive ability that makes my spells more accurate and damaging. This is just one example. Oh yeah, and while you do get abilities when you gain a level, the really good ones have to be earned through quests hehe. Crafting is just as fun, and you get to choose with every item you craft if you want to add it to your hoard or sell it. If you sell it great, everyone needs money, but the higher your hoard value, the stronger you get. Dragon crafting is also fun because you dont have to use tools like the lesser races do, making us much faster in the l long run. Welp, Im off to work *cries* but Ill check the boards tonight. Feel free to ask more specific questions and ill be happy to answer them. All in all though, my play testing is done. This game rocks, yall need to get yer buts in here!

Jagleh/Jas and I have been playing as much as possible as well. Unfortunately right now that isn't very much, but what we have seen of the game leaves us hungry for more.

Jag is playing a dragon named Elsbet and I am playing an elf named Sesh who is eventually going to be a ranger.

The world reminds me a lot of Asheron's Call when it was first released. The world is large and very nice looking, but there are large areas of emptiness(no content). Of course one would expect that to be rectified over time.

There is no PVP in the game, so as far as I can tell the endgame consists of continued battles with the Withered Aegis (the undead army of bad guys) and the building of houses and castles (for guilds).

Also, I agree that since Sunday the login problems seem to be fixed.

Archived