Server

Triston

Honestly I was leaning towards Dawn as it is a roleplaying server, and as I understand it, there will actually be some enforcement thereof. If you guys would rather play on a normal server just say so, but if I dont hear anything, thats where I plan to start off. Initially I will be making a Dragon and a Feind, the dragon for my adventurer and the Feind my craftsman. If anyone wants to get together and talk shop, I have the entierty of tommorow night off, just drop a line here and I will contact you via ICQ or whatever means nessisary tommorow evening.

Before creating a guild and chartering under THE, I would like to make sure the game does not tank hard. *cough* SB *cough*. Assuming that it is as high quality of a game as I hope, then yes I would. It wouldnt hurt any if a few others came and tried it out with me. *grins*

Jagleh and I made characters on the Dawn server last night and had a fun time. We probably won't have a lot of time to play in the immediate future, but if anyone else is playing and wants to hook up let us know.

Archived