IQ Test

Hothgorn TheBlack

126, Visual Mathemetican

When I first heard "Mathemetcian" I chuckled since math was always one of my worst subjects, but seems they are suggesting that means I'm better at finding patterns moreso than straight math, perhaps where my love of drafting comes from.

Edited by Prometheus

I scored a 133 I am a Visionary Philosopher

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

Actually I like the emode tests.. :samurai: they of course send them every once in a while and if one sparks my interest I will take it.. I took this one a couple of months ago... It was fun.

Had to edit I spelled couple wrong..LOL

Edited by Synthania

I took this test before... I got a 140 then and a 144 now.. guess that means the last year in college has made me smarter (lol, yeah right). Only 9 weeks to go... anyway,

Congratulations, Chad!

Your IQ score is 144

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Find out more about your unique intellectual strengths in your personalized 15-page IQ report. It's ready right now!

Your IQ Score is 140

Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.