Im planning a small quest

Malkavian

With our leaders permision I would like to have a small quest Tomorrow between 430 and 630 pm E time.

If anyone can attend please let me know. Also I will need the followign information.

What the skills of each person attending is. (this is so I can make plans according to our strenght)

Pics will be taken so we can maybe update the boards with resent stories.

This is a rescue mission I beleive that there is a bounty for the rescue.

I understand that it will be hard to decide what and who you want to take but I need to know because this will not be an easy task. If I we are unable to help I will reschedule to Saturday. But I have something else planned for that day. Once again if its ok with our leaders.

I hope to see some posts on who will be there. I am unable to acces my Pigeon sender here were I am at so if you are able to tell other Guild members and the new applicants we had join, it would be grealy appreciated. I hope to see some of you there. I understand some of you will not be there but dont worry Saturday will be bigger and better.

Strenght and Honor

Squire Tasslehoff

No need to ask our permission, we activley promote those within the ranks to push, plan, and lead events as they can. All that is requested is that events are scheduled so that they do not conflict with others. To this point this has been a non-issue, but HOPEFULLY perhaps it will be one day!

To be successful in games like Ultima Online, a guild must be based on 4 very important concepts that transcend the game. Friendship, loyality, teamwork, and contribution.

Contribution is the most important aspect of a guild. Great players do not make great guilds, great concepts do. The concept of contribution can take 10 average players, but by sharing their wealth and abilities with each other, freely donating their time and efforts to the benefit of others, particularly rare and expensive items that expand capabilities like powerscrolls, items, armor, weapons, and artifacts; average people instantly become above average.

Edited by Steel DarKnight

Hail, Squire Tasslehoff!

Unfortunately, I shall be toiling away at my gainful employment during the time of your adventure tomorrow. I do look forward to Saturday's gathering. If there is anything I can do during the week to help with the preparations, please let me know. (ICQ 42755612)

Strength and HONOR!