T Hunt info

Malkavian

I keep thinking of those words *I didn't have a choice* let me elaborate a little.

Tass got home and decided to get his brother in law (Grandmater) *GM for short* to go on a small T hunt. I figured about 5 to 10 maps would be pretty nice. First one to get a hold of me was Akroma and was itching at the hilt ready to slay what ever came out. Well I figured that I had the runes marked for the hunt and I this would be a short and easy thing to get done. Well we all know Murphys Law and she is no stranger to me so she visited and kind of scrambled a few of my rune books with locations.

While we looked for the first one I had Charlie and Steel show up. Steel had his great WW aka LRC suit hehe. We now had two fierce warriors a tamer and a bard. Perfect, not to much we couldn’t handle WE managed to find the first one and the hunt began. After a few maps a few deaths did occur but we recovered with no problem. What impressed me the most happened a short wile later after Charlie had to depart from our company. (Thank you for your shield and sword Charlie) There was only three of us left and lets not forget that huge WW. I know that GM was there but since I can only use one puter at a time hehe he is invised most of the time. The minute GM dug up the map two daemons and two Lich Lords were upon us. As soon as Tass provoked the two Daemons one or two of the Lich Lords took me down and then steel. I got resed and his WW had finished one of the Lich Lords and the other was standing toe to toe with Akroma. She was not budging from his sight I was standing near and low on health and she was hacking and slashing at that Lich Lord with all her might. As soon as I got near her I peaced it and she finished it off when it lay dead at her feet I told her good job she looked at me and said "I didn't have a choice" That made me think for a second, why she say that.

I have slayed many a liches in my time and I can tell you a Lich Lord against a warrior is not an easy task. Did she have a silver weapon NO was she mad that it attacked her and she had to slay it NO she stood her ground knowing that she could and probably would die but why did she say I didn’t have a choice In my mind she did have a choice she could have ran, walked the other way hid or something. She stood against a foe that in my eyes was greater then her. I looked and she did it for us, she knew that if that Lich Lord would have walked unchallenged I newly resed stood no chance. Knowing that she would have more then likely fall in this fight she stood her ground thinking to her self I have no choice I have to protect my comrades.

I am not a squire yet but I have been around the land of Britania for a long time. This is why I joined PGoH for this reason alone. I told her she did well and she simply dismissed it as if that was nothing. When all was said and done she was given first pick of the loot she only requested a ring +12 Magery Defense chance + and some other mods that have since escaped my mind. Steel said his reward was the hunt and as for me I kept a LRC bracelet of 18. We all took over 10k in gold. Over all it was a great time. Next time I will have the runes to the Maps we will be digging to make it a bit more fun. I just wanted to say Akroma I will be honored to fight along your side anytime, thank you for showing me what PGoH guild members are about.

Just trying to give credit were credits due.

RayRay

OOOHHH RRRAAA!!!

Marines Motivational YEll!!!

Oh sure, when Akroma does it, its valient. When I do it, Im being stubbon. :sword:

Im only kidding of course. Ive seen Akroma in battle many times, and her mind is always on the good of the group, not her own saftey. You had my respect before I read this, now its only all the stronger. Give us a hundred blades like hers and we could rule this world. *grins*

Kudos to all involved.