May be coming back after all.

Typhoon

Hey i've been playing DAoC for awhile and from what I can tell the future is going to be pretty boring at level 50. So I was thinking about coming back to good old UO. The thing is my old account is gone forever which was on atlantic FYI. I was just wondering if I came back joined up on catskills if any of you people out there would like to help me build a character again. I was a total PK on atlantic that's all I ever did and pretty much enjoyed it, so i'm pretty good at PvP if i do say so myself. If the guild would even be happy to recruit me I would love that. Oh and BTW how much do house's sell for now? I'm going to need one eventually for all that loot I accumilate.

:D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

There is many of our brothers and sisters that still enthrall themselves in the world of UO.  Though we may be scarce at times, we are still around.  There are many of us that can help you build your character.

We have little to do with the PvP aspect of life now, we have always been more of a RP guild.  I do believe Praetorian Prefect Brightblade could have a use for another brother that is skilled in the art of PvP though (our Praetorian Guard)

Ahhh, the good ol days when BB lead the charge through the fel moongate to hunt the evil perma's :laugh:

Maybe we should all get together for some festive event real soon just so we all can remember the good times :laugh: and if Centurion Coldren is about, we'll send him out to talk to the orcs :laugh:  :D  :laugh:

I think I have forgotten all my macros! *cringes at the thought of playing UO competively*

I was nosing in my neighbor's tower two days ago and found rune books shelved. So I recalled on one that said "free regs" and nearly had a heart attack finding myself in Shame, of all places! (Level one, too, how embarrassing.)  :D

I logged in early last week.  I too forgot my macros.  I went to Destard to try my easy task at a dragon or two.  I couldn't remember what my ebolt and explosion spells were and ended up casting incognitio.  The dragon did not fall for it and I died.

I was sooooooo embarassed.

Well it seems like I'll be coming back for sure but im still going to be playing DAoC seeing how its still in major development. Going to want to see how it turns out after 6 months. I'll leave a new post on this board when i'm finally back along with my ICQ # so maybe I can meet up with some of you RPer's one day.  :D

Sounds like a plan Typhoon.  I am sure there are going to be some changes in DAoC in the months to come.  Yes I see where you are coming from about it being boring when you hit lv 50.  But I find all games get like that after you have advanced as far as you can.  You can only build so many characters and do so many things.

Fing

The master is back wahahahahh i just reactivated my account to find that my old chars which i feared would have been deleted for being inactive for a long time so now I come to the shard of Catskills fear me everyone ;p..... So whoever is going to help me out here is my ICQ 52079885.. Leave me a message and we will get around to talking

:D  :laugh: Seth Shoshi  :laugh:  :laugh: