Need help with t-map hunter

Raistlin_wind

Having some problem's with Krisora's lockpicking skills I have been using the provisioner's at Skara Brae for this but the past couple of times I have been in there they have all been unlocked and some of the traps have been set off or detected. I had Jessica make some lockable crates like the ones in there but can not unlock them tried several times to no avail and no gain. If any of you can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. I have even tried jumping from town to town to each provisioner but they had already been unlocked. Besides doing this in fel (most of you know i am anti fel :D ) what do i do to get this taken care of?

HEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!! :cry: this is driving me nutszoid!

Easiest way to raise lockpicking (if you have the lockdowns to spare) is to get 200 (yes 200) small chests made by a GM tinker, and go from start to finish on them, lock them up, repeat. Every time you gain off of one of the chests, all the chests you picked before it "reset" and you can gain off of them again. With 200, its almost impossible to unlock them all before you stop gaining at least .1. I belive this will take you to approximately ~92 lockpicking.

;) Thanks Brothers i appreciate the help. I tried the red chests made by my tinker/carp but i can not unlock the lock at all not even a bit broke like 10 lockpicks on it and still i don't even know a gm tinker. And no Lukkan don't even think it ....lol Edited by Raistlin_wind

You need to start on non-gm made locks first. A tinkerer in the 50's would be ideal. Get 100 boxes of that level and you will gain steady until you hit the 60's I think. Trade off doing that and hit the shop with all the crates in Moonglow every now and again (I can show you as I cant remember which shop it is by name) and the chests in Covetous, where the tentacles spawn. After that its all gm locks using the same method, but you'll want 200 boxes. That will get you into the 90's. Then its dungeon chests to 100. The easiest place for that is Yew Crypts. There are 3 chests that rotate spawns every few minutes. Its a slow, arduous task to get to GM, which is why I will never, ever get there. I just dont have the patience to raise it anymore heh.