Dairy Queen Commercial

Balandar

Ahhh, I see, Well, ive not had a macdonalds for a long time, reason is a sick one, may as well share...

This one place near us, One day a woman on her way home, went to a drive through, Got a big mac meal, Anyway, she got home, ate half of it was so tired she went to bed, The next day she woke up with her face all swollen, she went and looked in the mirror, Inside her mouth she had big blister type things, she had half the burger left, so took it to get tested, becuase it was the only thing shed eaten before she went to bed, anyhow when the results came back, It turned out, on the Burger they found 3 types of Seamen, And one of them contained Hepititus!!!, Damn nasty!!,

Anyway, She informed macdonalds, they offered her 5 million, not to take it to court, She refused, and is Sueing them for like 60 million in damages or something, haha!, and yea so thats why i dont eat anything from macdonalds!!

Guest Charlie

You just grossed me out! I never heard that story,but mind you ,Ive worked for almost all food places.I have a McDonalds story of my own.

At a McDs I used to work at a guy ordered a McDLT which is a sandwhich no more...anyhow he sat down to eat it took one bite ,and brought the sandwhich back up...there was a roach in it.He got a brand new sandwhich sat down again and once again came to the counter ....another roach...that store was closed down a while later... :)