Take A Look!

Saite

This is something that I posted a long time ago, I got a good response to it but nothing was ever happened. I am going to take on this task and get it rolling, I honestly do not think it is fair to put all the burden of every class on Eldy, he needs help as well. He has a family and a job that takes alot of his time, he does not need to come into game just to get bombed by everyone. He comes into game for the same reason we do, to have fun, relax and talk with his friends, which he does not get to do very often. Roles need to be appointed for officers and we need to try and follow them, if we can stretch out the responsiblities and stop piling everything on one person, this guild might just finally get rolling the way that we want it to. We need positions for recruiters, problem solvers, someone to research zones/loot..etc, things like this.

Leaders need to stick together! We need to talk to one another, get ideas out in the open and give suggestions on how to make things better. I am not going to take on a one woman campaign here, I cant go and bandage every wound or wipe every nose that needs it. I need your guys help, I have been trying so hard lately to make peeps feel welcome and im getting burned out. I suggested this once and I am going to do it again. I think that we need to assign class leaders and this does not mean that they have to be officers. Just someone that can advice the others in the guild of the same class if they have any questions. This would take some pressure off Eldy's shoulders so that he can have time to relax and play as well. Just one person per class that would be willing to stop and help the others of their class with any questions or problems that they are having.

Ranger -

Bard -

Cleric -

Shaman -

Paladin -

Druid -

Enchanter -

Mage -

Necromancer -

Wizard -

Warrior -

Beastlord -

Shadowknight -

Rogue -

Monk -

We would all need to agree on who the leader of each class should be tho and ask that person if they are willing to take on the role.

Excellent idea, just one question volunteer or assigning positions?

Doesn't seem people like to volunteer to do more work, but this really needs to be done.

I'ld also like to see people assigned to other tasks:

Guild banker

Roster (aaeo)

News (mcm and aaeo)

Raids

Epic Raids (i'm leading a few and would be willing to take on the challenge)

Points (shaw)

Sure there are other jobs to assign

Let's get the ball rolling, i heard a half dozen people yesterday whining this guild isn't organized enough, let's freaking do something about it.

*EDIT* board didn't like a few of my words so i changed them

I have had one response to this, I need imput and what you guys think. I know more then one person has read and you have to have some opinon about it. The suggestions that Nurl made are very good and I will be updating my post soon to include them. I do know that Eldy is our guild banker, that position is filled. We need to have an officer metting soon and sit down and think of all the roles that need to be assigned.

Hee hee, while Im on the boards I might as well continue to wreak havoc :)

I'd be more than happy to help warriors, I'm pretty well versed on the epic (just don't know how keys work in PoS, but have a fairly decent idea), and lord knows ive done enough shopping to reccomend stuff or talk it over with people at any rate, and I hope i have some idea of what im doing to in terms of tanking and such. I'd consider it both an honor and a priveledge :devil:

If I could also put someone up on the block, I'd like to see Ald and Prox go toe to toe in a duel to the death to see which is the Sr. SK :p If this were to happen, I elect myself as bookie of the guild as well, bets start at $50.00 CDN (about $2.00 US).

VL

I would be happy to do what I can....if answering cleric questions helps I would be happy to....and any other questions that may arise and I know the answer too...LOL...

But my situation has changed and I am not on as much right now and seems it might be a month or 2 before I can get back into real action...

Leanessa

• 4 weeks later...

Archived