Shawdar

Signet of Citizenship

LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM

AC: +7 Str: +7 Agi: +7 Wis: +4 Int: +4

Weight: 0.3

Classes: Beastlord Ranger Paladin Shadowknight Bard Monk Rogue Warrior

Races: All Races

Inventory Slot: Finger

after spending a few days on and off in LoY, I'm begining to think this was not a well thought out expansion, most items I would consider so far to be junk, this ring for one, has the looks and makking of a melee ring, but if you take a good look at it really is not that great,

AC+7 +the agi +7= still only good for AC7 you would need one more point in agi to give it a AC8

then you have str+7 oh yeah just what all our melee need another str item, how many classes can str buff, the thought comes to mind str maxed already can I get a dex buff, sorry dex does not stack with focus of soul, or focus of spirit, and just what a good melee class needs more wis and int,

IMHO why didn't they just make this ring bst only, and even the best lord will tell you he does not want it,

Oh I see this is more useless yard trash to be sold in the bazaar, oh wait who wants a ring like this a lvl 10 twink, oh wait a lvl ten twink never mind, being a twink he will have better.

my last thought:

looks at the fires of the forge, 1 water + 1 Signet of Citizenship = one bar of silver "run that to the nearest lvl 10 enchanter, have them enchant the bar of silver for one plat run to trader in bazaar

throw the enchanted bar of silver on him to make 5 plat, :silly:

Shaw,

you are suffering from High-level-itis.

This expansion was advertised as having zones for levels 35-55. Obviously, the drops will be appropriate to those levels.

Since you probably picked this up in one of the "lower-level" zones, and not the nastier zones advertised, then it makes sense for this item to be dropped where it does and to not be that great for experienced characters.

Also, it is well advertised that while many drop EQ, EQ continues to add NEW players/accounts daily and to grow in numbers. Those NEW players would probably love this item.

Your point is VALID from the standpoint of experienced high-level characters/players. But SOE provided this expansion for both business and game reasons. Business = profit and growth of the product and environment. Game = growth of storyline, new things to experience and hunt, new items and functions, etc.

Rumblebore, Guild Stater-Of-The-Obvious

Archived