About 8x8

Chibi

Check out this link for a good explanation of the 8x8. 8x8 Info

Now remember, you should be on your boat facing north. Simply say "Slow Forward". When you get a gain is when you will STOP, and go forward 8 times, then back 16. So you should have several different UOA macros. First should be similar to this: Use skill/Spell, Target (if using targetable spell), pause after 1500, use skill meditation, pause after 1000, wait until mana is (?) where ?= whatever mana requirement the spell has you are casting.

I wouldn't bother creating the macro for saying "One Forward" 8 tims or the "One Backwards" 16 times. I'd be worried I'd hit a little lag pocket and the tillerman not recognize the command. (thus screwing up your 8x8 sucess).

Hope that helped. :p

That is possible I think.....but very dangerous..........VERY.

(sorta like leaning over the edge of an abyss with no one holding you........you would be leaning at a 45degree angle..........fall and you will be in the potty mouth room for unattended macroing or worse eternal darkness)

While the 8x8 is not illegal.........I wont ever do it......choice is the player base.

Just be careful at how you do it.

Trip to the bathroom :sword: or food run :sword: or glimpse at whatever not the screen :sword: could be your last.

The 8x8 is legal as long as it is done without the use of 3rd party unapproved programs.

There is no 3rd party program used to perform what I have outlined above. (there is other programs out there that do the 8x8 macro for you unattended)

• 2 years later...

My question is pretty simple, I know that, or I think, the 8x8 overlay grid for UOA was ruled illegal, but at the same time I need to find one. It is extremely useful in marking ore locations for my mining. Is there anychance someone could email me where I might find it?

Thanks.

caput.draconis@gmail.com