ROSTER REGISTRATION (and EDIT)

Lotara

This is a quick way to do all of the registrations for Sacred Legions of Tunare (SloT).

Go to Guildmagic at: http://www.guildmagic.com/

Create User:  Put in the username and password that you want.  It will say “incorrect username or password”.  Down below that it says “If you don’t have a user yet then click here to create one”.

Fill in the form using any user name and pass word (you may use your Main character or anything else).  And don’t forget the timezone.  Hit button to create user.  You may want to print out this form before you do tho and write on printed page your password for future reference.  Hit Create User button.

Create Character:  Now log in again under your new username.  This will bring up a character data form to be filled out for your main character.   Hit tab “new character”.  Under Character Name put first and last name.  You will have to know your religion so have it handy.  Server is Innoruuk.  Select either Main or Alternate.  It asks you for your guild.  Leave it at none for right now.  Please don’t  select  Character Anonymous.  Under the  Characters tab you can also add/edit skills, languages at this time or do it later.   Hit Create Character.  

Now go down to Guild Membership tab.  At this screen hit the add/remove guilds button.  Select Innoruuk as the server.  Go down to  Sacred Legion of Tunare (with 120 or so members) and select the “add guild to my user” button next to SLoT,   Go down to the bottom of that page and there is a button “Back to my user”.   Hit it.

Now you should be back at your create/edit character page.  If not back up until you get to this page that has Data, Characters, Guild Membership on it and refresh using the icon on the top of the page.

Now under the Guild Membership it should show Sacred Legion of Tunare (Innoruuk).

You can use this page to add all of your alts in the same way.

To see if you have done it correctly, go to

http://www.pgoh.org/eq/

and hit Members Roster to see if you are on the roster.  This is listed by Leader, Officers, Elders. Members, and Twinks  (or alternates). You may want to make a favorite of both of the above web sites.

You have now finished Part 1 of the Registration. For Part 2 go back to the home page at the

http://www.pgoh.org/eq/

and hit the Forms link under Online.  Here you want to hit Register.  And then fill out Registration Form.  This is particularly important if you are an Officer to be able to get into Officers Forum.

http://forums.thehonorempire.net/

and hit Forums (in the upper right).  On the top left it says Welcome Guests [Log In :: Register].  Select Register.  You notice that it says “The Honor Empire” don’t worry about that.  Just register with username (Character Name is good), Password, email and  select yes under the Terms of Service.  Hit button  “Submit my registration”.

This then leads you to another page on the T.H.E. Community.  After reading this page select “Main Site”.  In a short while you will receive an email.  Print this email for future reference.  You may need the information later.  It tells you how to activate your account.  But the link does not always work.  You may have to register manually as it tells you to by hitting that link.  You need to put in the address and the unique code found on your email.

Finally you are done.  

Lotara (Tara)

Only thing I can think of, because it happened to me, is that after I got the email, I had to manually go to the web address to input the information from the Email.  And it took a couple of days.

I don't know if Eldy has to do anything or not?

Regards, Tara and Zann

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can the moderator of Guildmagic bump my SLoT main, Shansa, off the Twinks list and onto the Members or Elders (DING 50!!!). Currently I have Lolanya listed as an Elder, but I don't play her nearly as much.

btw, I saw Nada on the list of twinks as well....

Shan

• 1 month later...

Archived