Daoc: Shrouded Isles

Hothgorn TheBlack

Hi all!  I wanted to let you know that i'm in the Shrouded Isles beta testing starting today and I wanted to see if anyone got in as well and on what server.  Let me know if you are and I will post here on all the new things!

I'm not..  :shakehead: But if you are not under the NDA anymore start posting away. I'll be playing in Hibernia on Guinevere and create a Sylvan, most likely an Animist. Except that won't be until next month once the game is released to the public.

well, I was using an OLD diamond stealth III card and had to upgrade to play SI.  I bought a 4400ti and the graphics are fantastic.  I've played the bonedancer,animist,and necromancer.  The bonedancer and necromancer are fun to play but the bonedancer is easier to lvl by far.  Animist's are horrible....really,really gimped.  Mythic will have to do something to that class if they want people to play it.  Bonedancers are by far more powerful.  They can have up to 4 pets, they have stacking dots and darkness and suppression for main lines.  I'm not too happy with the new race though....looks like the planet of the apes!  Sorry I haven't taken a screen shot yet but I will over the weekend for everyone

I haven't tried the valewalker nor have i heard anything about them yet.  I'll create on this weekend and test it from there.  They already nerfed the suppression line of a Bonedancer:( Mid can never get a break!  Watch out for Necro's, they are going to be fun to play and hard to kill in RVR....

i'll be playing an animist on percival once i get my enchanter to 50 (tough because groups at the main finliath camp only want enchanters with pbae)

dont think i'll be jumping on the necro bandwagon on guin tho

ok...I've finally decided...

I have yet to play a "heavy" hitting melee class in DAoC.

I played the healer, hybrid tank....blah

I am going for Midgard SAVAGE!

Looks like a hoot!

Guess I'm going to be back in Gawaine.....

Archived