Update to Landmark - 90 MN video

Rumblebore

Release of Landmark never gets stated except that it will be this Spring.   I strongly recommend watching this.  There are many nice featu=res that they have that you will like and use.  Wait for the Emily/Josh [part that shows building, exploring, etc. 

I watched the first hour. I'm liking what they have done. Larger lots, etc. Once they announce the release date I'll update the site and include it. We should plan to grab some claims near each other on release. What is your character's name in game? "Balandar" here.

Rumblebore.   The first island is flatter so anyone can instantly build.  cannot place another claim there.  I chose cowboy themed player.  Will be searching out a better place to plant another claim once I can get a good ground sounder and see if I can get some premade caverns underneath that part o my claim can exploit.

The first island doesn't have much on it. I'll be moving. How do you access the lumen station? Where is that at? And how do you make better picks now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Lumen Station is at the Port Hub.  There are a few picks to make but I find that the basic you start with is usable on Sapphires, Ruby, Gold Veins and Emeralds.  Things have definitely changed.