Houses, basements, and walls.

Balandar

I might get rid of the high walls. There is very limited space around the Knights keep. It's all house and no land. I placed it west of ardoris in gorden (or something). Two towns west and about 5 houses south in the zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balandar.....If you will be willing to take the pictures and post them.....I would (cringe) destroy again the guild house and put up the GARRISON KNIGHT MARSHAL VILLAGE TOWER you will be placing for the guild in HONOR HOLD.

I think the front area you could also put some knight tents etc and gathering areas of weaponry and supply piles etc.....it is a Garrison of fighters after all.

I was thinking about that, or saddle bags (if we can make them in game) - like Sindee suggested for the jousting area. Or crates to represent supplies, maybe a wagon (if just for looks and if we can get it somehow). Are there any sites that show all of the carpentry items that can be made? I'm at work so I can't check.. like that sotamesuem site with the houses and basements?

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk