Quick xp for update 17

SinDee

Nice find!. Maybe we should get a resource sub-forum going so we can post quests/etc and websites that we find. Like on TheMadHermit's website he has several maps of dungeons already.

• 1 month later...

Also, around 1000 gold from killing things, selling, and the quest rewards. Hope they keep this in for release. We could run it very quickly and get up to make earlier quests easier.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone have any left in inventory? would like to try it but the locations seems caved in, st least the original entrance looks that way - am in release 19 .

If not, any suggestions how to level a bit faster than grinding it out at low levels?

Thanks.

I have some extra eggs. I'll see what I can do to get them to you, but I am leaving for the Holidays. The entrance is now through the sewer system. It took awhile for Borg and I to find it.. what I may do is get one of those community chests and drop it off at my lot so you can grab them whenever.

Head west out of Ardoris. A few towns over is PryMeadow.

post-1-0-01514900-1435871914_thumb.png

Talk to the Prymeadow Banker and Town Crier, select Balandar Town village and Set Compass Destination

post-1-0-00338000-1435872000_thumb.png

At my keep, you'll find the chest in the basement, bottom level (2 story basement) down stairs in a small adjacent room. Access to the basement is behind the secret stone wall on the first floor.

post-1-0-87350400-1435872436_thumb.png

post-1-0-32147400-1435872151_thumb.png

You'll only need 2 eggs. Leave the other 2 for someone else in the guild.. or a thief. :)

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

These 2 quests, while we are in Beta, are good xp. however, at game launch your should NOT do both.

The Smuggler gives one quest and the reward may very well be that you are helping smugglers, not something a positive Avatar would do.

The other quest if given by a Guildmaster and probably will be what a positive Avatar would do.