Anyone still playing?

Calendar

Hey everyone,

Seems like forever, but I was wondering if anyone is still playing WoW? Does Clan Skullcrusher still exist?

I was kind of getting the urge to play again, but haven't seen much action in the forums.

Well I officially got back into the game as of this week. Seems like both the guild and the server got hit pretty bad by "life". Seems like everywhere I go things are deserted.

Ah well, seeing the content is fun and brings up feelings of nostalgia.

I'm still around, though my raiding main is my shaman who is in my own lil vanity guild. I may move her over to Niveus Lepus in the expansion, just because they're the ones with whom I raid.

I'm often on Boven or one of my other Skullcrusher alts. Most of the time, I'm the only person in the guild around. Kinda makes me sad.

Hey Cal!

I just happened to be looking at the forums as I was intrigued by the recent trailer release. I'm giving serious thought to messing around in the expansion, although I have no idea what my playtime will be. Likely, it will be limited. "Life", as you said, has a way of stealing us all away... probably for the better.

Feel free to keep in touch.

It took Rahgesh and I two days to level to 90, and now we are starting to accumulate raid gear from the Timeless Isle. Seems like they really nerfed everything for end-of-expansion content. MoP seems to have *tons* of really slow and painful rep grinds.

I have no specific agenda at the moment, my time is going to get really limited again when school starts up in the fall. We'll see how long the addiction sticks around ;)

I have been contemplating leaving the guild however, there is simply no activity in Clanskullcrusher anymore. I'm lucky if there are 2 or 3 people online at any given time. (I know this is blasphemy, but a big part of the game has always been the social aspect of it).

The Timeless Isle is the most recent 'catchup gear' stuff they put into the game. The Northern Barrens and Dominance Offensive campaigns were the earlier ones. They're intended to get folks geared up for LFR level endgame raiding. The gated reputation stuff was one of the biggest complaints folks had about MoP. Originally, you couldn't even *start* on some of the reps until you'd gotten enough rep with the Golden Lotus. Thank goodness that's no longer the case.

I hate to say it, but I may end up moving some of my characters to NL in or just before WoD, though it's hard for me to even consider leaving CS.

• 3 months later...

Welcome back Calendar (if you are still playing) sorry kinda missed this post. I am on daily, but raids seem kind of pointless with the new LFR tool and super easy bosses. Unless they have special guild raids I don't know about in the raiding tool? If you PVP it would be fun to do that as a team!