Trinsic's Fishing Competition: May

Thom

This month's fishing competition will run from May 9th to 16th . The requested fish for this month is the Holy Mackeral. Holy Mackeral are caught in Gravewater Lake in Malas. It is reported to have been caught by fishermen as low as Adept level (80 skill). The prizes for this competition will depend on the size of the fish you can catch. The biggest fish will win you five thousand gold per stone of weight of the fish. The second place fish will win you three thousand gold per stone of weight. Third place will win two thousand gold per stone of weight. An additional million gold check will be awarded to any of the top three fish that are over two hundred stones in weight. All fish must be caught during the week between the 9th and 16th at 6 pm eastern. Winners will be announced at 8 pm on the 16th at the docks in Trinsic. Fish you have caught for the competition may be turned in at the city herald in Trinsic, to Governor Thom, or you may of course bring them with you to the docks. Please note that the herald is fairly weak so if it won't accept your fish it may be full and you may have to try again later. Multiple fish may be turned in, but only the largest of your catch will be considered for the largest fish prize. Fish will be returned upon request of the fisherman. The top fish, if not returned, will be made into a trophy and displayed at the Bayside Stadium in Olympus. Any other unclaimed fish are subject to being made into steaks and/or pies and sold for the funding of future events.

(Note: I am usually in game or online between the hours of 4 pm and 10 pm eastern. Ask for me in the RP Community Chat, PM me here, or icq me at #270755567 to arrange delivery of your fish)

• Like 2