Huato

Old member swinging by to say hello!

Thought I'd drop by and say hello. Considering moving the Shaman back to Argent Dawn (moved him to a PvP server for a while to play with real life friends) and am looking for old friends to hang out with. Need to level him though - haven't really played him since Wrath and I'm out of practice lol

Anyhow, hope everyone is doing well!

Short Link to topic

Heya Huato! I've taken a break from WoW myself with MoP expansion. There are still quite a few people still playing in CS though !

Short Link to topic

Cool! I transferred back to AD last night, had to pick a new name since there is a level 1 Tauren Warrior squatting on Huato :p

He's now named Muraco.

Short Link to topic

Welcome back!

.. there is a level 1 Tauren Warrior squatting on Huato :p

Even when on hiatus, you can still get teabagged...

Short Link to topic

Welcome back!

.. there is a level 1 Tauren Warrior squatting on Huato :p

Even when on hiatus, you can still get teabagged...

Too True. Working on catching up to current content, but it's going to take a while. Almost to 83 now...at least I still recall some of the Cata content and going through it quickly. :)

Short Link to topic

So how does one go about properly applying for guild membership these days? I'd love to rejoin and am willing to go through the app process again if that is what you need me to do. :)

Short Link to topic

On a side bar, you should join us in Vega Conflict (either through FB or kixeye.com). Borg, Martok, and a couple of others from THE have been killing some free time on the side in there. It's like Civilization but in space.

Short Link to topic

Necroing a dead thread instead of starting a new one - anyone still active over here?

I'm Horde side with all but one alt, with Xuato being my main (Balance Druid, Resto off-spec). If anyone needs a hand with Mythic+'s I'd be happy to lend a hand (dps or heal). 

Short Link to topic
Necroing a dead thread instead of starting a new one - anyone still active over here?
I'm Horde side with all but one alt, with Xuato being my main (Balance Druid, Resto off-spec). If anyone needs a hand with Mythic+'s I'd be happy to lend a hand (dps or heal). 

Hi Huato! Good to see you. We still have active members in WoW. Drop by our discord channel to find some. Http://discord.me/thehonorempire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short Link to topic

Hey Huato.  A few of us still play, but we aren't a huge group anymore.  Guilds are pretty meaningless with all the cross-server stuff we have going on now.  I play on Ugz, a warrior.  Add me to your friends list!

Short Link to topic