SWTOR Podcast Episode 1

Martok

Lots of meaningless talk over the 1.2 patch (old news, why they spend so much time on it I dont understand)

They did talk some about 1.3 (group finder) and more talk about legacy. WHAT? Legacy? So I get to spend more credits to allow myself to level more alts through pvp? Give me a break. These guys are deluded. A few notes on armor changes... then a bunch of B.S. about showing up at conventions so they can lie about how great their game is.

No, i'm not jaded.

I highly recommend Bioware gives details on their timeline for the two new patches they said would be coming in this next quarter, and what their plans are to have in them. Without that info, even more will leave. If they don't feel comfortable with telling us whats coming...what does that say about their programming team?

I'm also a bit bewildered on the info given and lack there of, though I'm officially donning my rose tinted glasses and wanting to believe it's because it's the first and they need to gauge public response. I'm still giving the game the "WoW curve", so my fingers are still crossed on where this'll eventually go.