Just stopping by to say hi

Altarial

Well I found out recently that EverQuest is free and as soon as I logged into my old account for the first time in 5 years, all the old memories came rushing back. Of course none of those memories would be complete without a trip back to T.H.E.! I'm so glad you all have kept all the old EQ Forums. I can't believe I came to T.H.E. almost 10 years ago! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and see if any of the familiar faces are still around :)

P.S. - the website still looks awesome!

Edited by Altarial

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing great! Recently bought a new house and new car, so I'm happy (and poor hehe). I committed to a year of WoW by signing up for some promotion that allowed me to get Diablo 3 for free and a fancy flying mount. I'm still raiding there Tues-Thurs. Then I've been playing EQ on the weekends haha. I can't believe I got re-addicted to EQ. I'll be checking out Diablo 3 whenever it comes out, but I probably won't be getting into any other MMORPGs, at least not until I can cancel WoW! It's so great coming back here and remembering so many great times in games and on the forums.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey , Guys been awhile since I have stopped by.. Bal your house in uo is still standing , Martok you old dog how the heck are you, Stan , how have you been been awhile since we have talked so wanted to drop in and say hi to ya all and hope all is well

Devin Ashley

Lori

Hey Lori! I log in every now and then to check my UO property. I'm getting closer to canceling UO... even though I've been saying that since 2003 I think. It may happen with GW2. Who knows. Any plans to join us in GW2? We could use some good PVPers.

Devin! Its been a long time! Glad to see you're still around! Still doing some gaming and excited for some Guild Wars 2! Hope things are well for ya!

Hey Lori! I log in every now and then to check my UO property. I'm getting closer to canceling UO... even though I've been saying that since 2003 I think. It may happen with GW2. Who knows. Any plans to join us in GW2? We could use some good PVPers.

You know me I am still in UO at this moment no plans for anything else , I go by and check it all the time, less and less houses though in uo nowadays it maybe on its way out.. but we have new hope with Mesanna