Keeper Approves Bunker

*Transmission from Intelligence HQ*

Keeper: Vigilance is approved and resources allocated for the establishment of a Bunker Base of operations to be built on Belsavis. Use this base for your daily operations as you improve your units response time and lethal capabilities in preparations for the new operations on Illum and against the Rebel incursions abroad. Maintain your investigation and study of the Voss on thier control of sight using the force but get your operations center built as well....you though will have to keep using locals as we do not wish to upset Voss into realizing this is an Imperial outpost actually.

Darth Colin on Voss: Understood. I will inform Dark Lord Reavus (event leader) and Dark Lord Balandar (website guru). We will make sure the The Bunker (new section of Vigilance website) has a Chamber of Conquests (section) that displays in some form of framed pictures of World Bosses and dates slain (normal, hard and nightmare) under each rendering.

Keeper: Excellent I will look forward to the progress and keep an eye with a watcher 11 to make sure everything is up to code.

Darth Colin on Voss: As you wish.

*End Transmission*

establishing secured connection... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

uploading decryption cipher...

Cipher Agent Robnor, formerly identified as Cipher Agent IX, reporting to base on Belsavis.

I request additional daily commedations for my undercover work. Esh-kha were not in the job description. Energy banks are depleting faster than they recharge and requiring "two steps forward, one step back" progress. Please forward bunker coordinates on this secured channel.

*transmission lost*