Uncle Reavus' Eternity Vault Runs

Martok

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a non-sarcastic topic about operatives and healing the vault:

I joined a pick-up ops group over the weekend on my sniper. The two healers were an operative and mercenary. Now granted they may or may not have run EV many times (if any) as those healing classes, but we did struggle quite a few times on the falling platforms parts of Soa. It took them 3 tries to figure out how to keep everyone alive during the descent, struggling due to the lack of that giant purple healing bubble sorcerors get.

Yeah Ive been doing some reading on operative healing in raid situations and some of the difficulties with it. In patch 1.2 they said they will be buffing Mercenary and Operative healing so it will be interesting to see what all they change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok folks. I have heard from the majority of our raiders loud and clear: and we will be suspending/canceling the weekly raid. We are at a point that we are going to be unable to field enough people for either Tue or Thur due to accounts going inactive and people simply not wanting to raid any more. I don't fault anyone for this as I am quite tired of the swtor ops currently as well.

We may try again in the future, but everyone seems to be tired/burnt out on swtor currently.

I haven't logged in for a few weeks and I got an email from "Vette" saying that she and my other companions can't continue the adventure without me, heh.

Just as well though that we haven't been raiding because we had a deadline yesterday at work, made it by 8pm...