Are you in the pre-release?

I'm in as Reavus. We only have a few people that can invite to the guild currently. (I deleted Reavus after I first made him, his face was too messed up) so now we only have one officer until Khabe gets back from his business trip!

some web sites think my iPod touch is a mobile device, including this forum. also nags me to download the iPhone app for it. I haven't looked at what the app does.

Also, if you change the browser settings and/or browser on your phone you should get the full HTML version. A good handful of android phones can run firefox mobile. My 4 year old blackberry has the bolt browser which can render pages fine but suffers horribly with things like the drop down menus at the top of these forums.

I am running Firefox for Android. It is probably possible to do from here, but given how counky the text box here is (I gave up trying to trim a quote), I figured profile edits with html would be too much of a pain when I am at work and supposedly, uh working. ;)

I received my invite email this morning but wont be able to play until later this evening. I'll post my character name here and add a siflgnature once I'm in and settled on a more Star Wars appropriate name.

Yeah, I wonder if there is a way to apply a theme for mobile users.

Added. Give it a shot. It's working on my Droid2.

Appears to be working, but yet for some reason the text entry box still forces all text onto one line. Still... I now love you, although my boss probably won't. ;)

Pain in the ass to do on this mobile phone.

Yeah, I wonder if there is a way to apply a theme for mobile users.

Well, How about that application called Forum Runner? I subscribe to other forums with that...How about we set the website up on that?

<-- "Software Engineer"...

That's my fancy title, but I make video games. So lots of typing sounds like I'm writing code or looking up stuff related to an issue online. :D

It WORKED, it was just not working as well as I would like. I have a job that's not in the IT industry, so goofing off on the computer is a bit of a nono, and I'd imagine typing on my phone all day is ALSO a bit of a nono. ;) That's mostly what I was implying there.

Ordered 11/5. I.......AM..........IIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! I'll be playing Samala today, so if I could get some kind of guild invite I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Desler