Are you in the pre-release?

Hey, just got in have been playing for an hour or so. In game name is Zetatron, all info same as application (Jedi Knight). Let me know what I need to do. Thanks!

Hi Zetatron. In game, open up the Who window, change the last column to "guilds" and search for Cantina Regulars. Or post on the forums at http://www.thehonorempire.org/forums/forum/178-guild-cantina-regulars-swtor/ to request an invite. Welcome to the guild!! :D

Whoooo!! Finally got in the EGA! I'm a Jedi consular by the name of Amala! Catch you guys in-game!

Aww thought you guys were playing the dark side I might make a alt on the good side to get a wookie...

I got mine, two days to download client and then I had 2 days of family stuff then Sunday night late I was guided through 10 levels by a very nice person. Monday server goes down 1 hour after I logged in now I will have to wait for the que tonight. That didn't really seem worth it, but I am all ready to play now.

Rebel side Correlon.