What is the dark side, really?

It's commonly known that through power we gain victory but why is that considered dark? Trusting your true feelings as a sentient being is to look out for one's self and protect those dear to you. To me that seems natural to survive as the fittest. Who are these light side people then? The ones that are afraid of the truth, or the ones that are brainwashed to think otherwise?

If you trust your feelings and believe that someone is in your way, do your choice of actions dictate light or dark? Jedi are taught (or brainwashed) to think that giving in to negative feelings are somehow bad. A true believer of his or her own supremacy and one who can forge his own destiny is thus "dark" in his ways and personal choices.

If I believe in my own destiny and know that my actions will dictate my future, that asserts my will and individuality. I am Robnar, and I am to become a Dark Lord of the (true) Sith.

- Robnar, Sith'ari

Jedi are bound and determined to maintain "balance"....balance that keeps all from growing and becoming greater...greater at anything for anyone or anything.

They teach that no one can be more and no one should be less...all are the same... that no one will excell...that if great wealth or power is achieved it must be brought down and removed so that the masses do not rally or dream.....no one that is except those they bring into thier Jedi ranks.

They are sheep herders working to keep all their "sheep" contained and fat for their plundering and purposes. They fear the dark and can only exist safely in the light....a true measure of thier own limitations and desire for maintaining everything including themselves at halfway.

The Sith....whom you now stand to join?

Lets just say we are the Wolves....whos job it is to "free" the masses and let them roam....cull the herds of the weak, feeble and diseased....the dangers to the rest. We can live and freely see and act in both light and darkness and it is in that darkness that we can truely provide the galaxy its greatest support and value....forever vigilant forever in the name of the Sith....nothing unseen...nothing to fear in our duties.

Anyone may excell...anyone may grow....anyone may expand thier prowess, power or wealth to the best of thier ability....you write and determine your destiny....we can show you how to unlock your inner power and strength....allow you to prove yourself. Some indeed will fail....but they will fail knowing that they...THEY HAD THIER CHANCE.....THIER OWN FREE WILL!!!

and those Sheep herders?.....the most dangerous of them all....they must be eliminated so that the galaxy can grow and improve in all measures....that is the job of the Sith Empire.

The Galaxy indeed will be tempered and guided by the Sith Empire....yes....but not enslaved and maintained in a state of "balance" forever.....never expanding and never growing. All is done to provide the Empire and its citizens the means to improve and expand thier lives beyond what they may at this time dream of...dare to dream Sith apprentice....dare to dream little "wolf".

We have much work to do my fellow "wolf"....it will be endless but it is our calling...it is our charge.

Forever the pack of Sith .........forever called VIGILANCE.

-Colin Stonewall, Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer, VIGILANCE

Are they scruffy looking and related to nerfherders?

The so-called Dark Jedi I can understand. Like us, they don't accept the fact that something might be off limits to explore. Take a dab in the "darkness" of the true will of the force which grows stronger with your emotions. If all Jedi believe that "no one can be more and no one should be less", then why do they have the Jedi Council of masters? Those select few, the strongest of the Jedi, place themselves above other Jedi, herd the other Jedi sheep, and yet claim they are keepers of peace.

And what is up with Revan? What horrid machine was used to brainwash him of his true feelings? Personally I gave his mask back to the lady in the Revanite camp on Drommund Kaas, hoping that she would see to it to teach the true power.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.