Any ideas for some guild events?

Kance

Well, everyone seems to be interested in getting the guild together to do an event.

I think most of us are bent on leveling right now, since we have all recently started characters on Guin.

Once a few of us reach 40+ we will be doing a lot of RvR on the frontier. I am thinking we will do this at least twice a week. Everyone will be invited.

Anyone have some other suggestions on what you'd like to do until then?

I think a weekly guild event would be in good taste.  Just a time for us all to at least get together and perhaps for an hour or two, group for a while.  Of course we won't get great exp, our levels are all over the place.  As time goes on we will need to know each other very well in order to perform in keep raids and rvr.

Ermm, You dont think the level 15s will perish the second they step in there?

Well, we could try it, why not.

Or if DF is open the day we want to go we could do that.

Since exp wont be the best, we could at least get some seals.

Yeah, its gonna be hard to plan, becuase we have such a spread in levels.  DF would work great, but it might not be open.  The important thing is just to get together and get to know all you guys.... and PL the lowbies   ::rolleyes::

we could always try splitting into two different groups and have us all in the same chat group.  You know have like the 30's and 40's grouped in DF together and then have the 20's and teens grouped together but we'll all be in chat group.  That way we all get to know each other but get XP and seals at the same time.  When should we do this?  I really want to get to know the others in the guild!

Archived