Happy Birthday Borg!

Balandar

Hi Bal,

I got an e-mail invite to join in Starwars The Old Republic. Figured I would pop on and say hi. I will not be joining this, I am rarely on my pc anymore outside of work.

Here is an update on myself: I have 2 little boys now, one is 2 & 3 months and 1 is 2 months. I took up cycling a couple of years ago, so I do a fair bit of riding in the summer (joined a bike club and ride about 100km a week with then then I commute 13km to work and back, with my older son in tow in a trailer for 2km to daycare). I set up a trainer last winter but I didn't use it that much. I am planning on using it more this year.

Which brings me to my next question for you: I know a couple of people I know in Ottawa have done p90x and I have heard nothing but good things about it. So your P90X 2 add caught my eye, I am curious, what is the daily time commitment to p90x & p90x2? What kind of set up would I need to make? I am thinking of turning a corner of my basement into a workout space.

Regards,

Glenn / Fing

Congratulations on the children and that's great on the bike club! My Wife and I are 'planning' to have Children at the end of next year. :) She is a full time Nanny for 2 younglings :yoda:

P90X is awesome! But it does require equipment. You'll need a pull-up/chin-up bar and weights. Also enough head room to do jumping jacks and lifting weights above your head to full arm extension (which is why I can't use my basement, Grr.). It's a great program. P90X2 isn't P90X harder, so you can start with that as well. Right now P90X2 has free shipping if you pre-order. Shipping costs about $40 if you order the package with medicine balls/etc. Here's an article that I summarized from a call that Tony Horton did: P90X2 is not P90X harder. It’s P90X different.

It's about an hour to an hour:15 a day, 6 days a week. So there is a significant time commitment.

Martok has completed several rounds of P90X as well and we have both pre-ordered the X2. If you do decide pre-order or look at other programs, use the links on my website.

Good 'seeing' you again!