Lutes, Laughs & Magic Pikchurs

Balandar

Lil Crushers to have a home

post-1-0-79897200-1318425535_thumb.jpgAs many of the members of clan skullcrusher are of the older age, many are married and some even retired. During the great times that our kinship in a game have grown so have our real families grown with children and in some cases grand children. It is in this area of recognition that a new section of the Clan Skullcrusher website will be created. Mini versions of players main characters (children) will be displayed doing something familiar to the parents with a name tag. Example would be Kat and Maube have had 2 children, 1 boy and 1 girl, so we would have 1 lil orcling boy (Kat was orc) and 1 lil undead girl (Maubewas deadie).

Now I know your saying but they two female characters in game… well that’s only because Kat refuses to look at a male hiney all the time he plays any game. I hope all join in And participate by sending in notes about their newborns and their goofy tendancies. I will do my best to depict graphically what you write. Maubes daughter running around holding her diaper and maybe their son with a wooden spoon looking to hit daddy on his head. Just lookin to make a bit of the website dedicated to the families we leave at home when we are deployed into the dangers of online gaming… hehe Anyone seen a goblin youngling npc ever in game?

Machinima Fun

Darnell has come up with 3 episodes that work all in conjunction and the latest one is hilarious. The fear of most unconscious fighters is revealed as our hero Darnell finds himself in a dream state and unable to realize what is really happening in the world.

Kritics Corner

Nope this is not a place where complaints about Paladins and Mage Crit chances and/or avoidance is going to occur… .but the review of dream world movies. Given it costs about 100 gold to go to a movie for a couple… I hope I can help make a decision to go or wait… hope it helps. This month it is a battle between Captain America and Harry Potter. Categories are Effects, Make-up, Beauties, Baddies, Good Guys, Lore, Skin and ok we will review storyline for keeping us awake during the non explosion or nakedness moments that might happen.

BlizzBlues with Darnell

post-1-0-77621900-1318425534_thumb.jpgBaddie By Far RED SKULL

Beauties English Agent

Gear & Gamer Costumes

VS

post-1-0-60339200-1318425533_thumb.jpgSpecial Affects Big Win

Good Guys with all chars

Lore is much deeper

post-1-0-12655900-1318425537_thumb.jpgCaptain America starts out fast while Harry Potter you have to try and remember what/where did they just leave off since it has been years since part 1. The graphical world of special effects and the vast number of good guy characters in Harry Potter go along with the Lore with is much deeper. The storyline for both of the movies though is predictable and more like a series of steps to get to the end. The endings both are anti-climatic and boring. In each of the films there are NO official Skin sections unless you cont topless males running around or in Harry Potters the scene where they are drying off from a drop in water… .and if a person says they were not saying to themselves… Hymine is gonna take off her shirt!! THEY ARE LYING!!! Winner is Harry Potter Hallows pt2