The Visual Roleplayer

Holyssa

If you're like most people, browsing Wowhead or AtlasLoot for cool looking gear to use with the next big patch can be a pain in the butt. This site thankfully takes all the hard work (or at least some of it) from looking for a set of armor that looks good and makes you a bit more badass:

http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/

This site has tons of armor 'sets' (not just tier gear either) complete with drop locations and commentary.

Bear in mind that if you want to use this stuff with Transmogrification (see Blizzard's preview HERE), keep your eyes only on sets that match your class's armor type (Mail for Shamans/Hunters, Leather for Rogues/Druids, etc), since Blizzard states that you cannot mix armor types with this up and coming feature.

Happy shopping/farming!

Darn. I hadn't heard about the armor types having to match. I knew I couldn't go rockin the twill set, but had hoped to be able to use some leather armor appearances on my mail. Specifically, I'd thought about this piece with which to transmogrify my PvP chest. Oh well.

I'm torn between the Giantstalker and Dragonstalker sets, though I think shaman T5 would look good too.