Skullcrushin' Times July 2011

Borg

Good Evening Clan.

I have restarted an old project of a clan newspaper (monthly edition) and attached is the July 2011 edition. The font used is called MORPHEUS so if you chose the Powerpoint file and VIEW SLIDESHOW you will need to install MORPHEUS font into your control panel prior...else I think you will see a newspaper in quite a mess typset wise.

The PDF should be fine but you will not be able to access the hyperlinks that are within the newspaper.

Future issues hopefully will have video and music embedded akin to one of those Harry Potter newspapers in the movies....an interactive newspaper.

I hope you all enjoy the first edition and toss up any news for future issues. (Raids and Rants) didnt have any news in this issue afterall.

Thanks a ton in advance for your feedback and fun....I have to try again with some snacks...I burnt the first batch of Snikerdoodles from Kookie Korner.

July2011SkullcrushinTimes.pdf

July2011ST.ppt

morpheus.zip

Incredible! I loved when you did these stories 10+ years ago in UO. You have outdone yourself this time!

We need to somehow take pics of the pdf document and update them on the news page so it shows up on the main page instead of an attachment. This must have taken a ton of time to do! GREAT JOB CHIEF!

Incredible! I loved when you did these stories 10+ years ago in UO. You have outdone yourself this time!

We need to somehow take pics of the pdf document and update them on the news page so it shows up on the main page instead of an attachment. This must have taken a ton of time to do! GREAT JOB CHIEF!

I am on vacation at end of this month...going to look to get that mechanism set up for me thru Balandar as well as some more tweeks to the old website ...ehhehe

View the slideshow Martok and you can use the links...hopin soon to have videos in paper for next issue.

have comics to put in next month too.

You lookin for Scryll to move into your new pad? You 2 would be the WoW version of Odd Couple (oscar n felix)

Hrm, looks like the permissions for the attachements are not set right... I'm unable to download them, but I am looking forward to reading them.

Absolutely fantastic, Chief!! Thank you for putting so much thought and time into the newspaper. It was so nicely done and so much fun to read!

Now could we bring in a few kodo to get Uglutz out of the peetub? It need to be decontaminated before the next Peon to Grunt ceremony!

You lookin for Scryll to move into your new pad? You 2 would be the WoW version of Odd Couple (oscar n felix)

NEVER!!!! There would never be a night's undisturbed sleep for anyone in the camp!

*hears Scryll's soft voice wafting out into the night, making suggestions, followed by a loud string of curses in Orcish*

The Clan would never recover, and a drunken Uglutz, staggering through the camp, drunk, singing and cursing before falling into the peetub, would seems like a fond memory of days gone by.

Just remember to download the MORPHEUS font into your control panel font folder ....in the future it will be used alot on the website and documents....without it you may not be able to see things correctly.

Just remember to download the MORPHEUS font into your control panel font folder ....in the future it will be used alot on the website and documents....without it you may not be able to see things correctly.

Awesome job, Chief! It was a very entertaining read. :) Let me know if I can help in some way with the next issue... I'd be happy to do so.

Until I have the submissions link up n running you can send any stories, pics, videos, links to interesting stuff etc...to Borg@TheHonorEmpire.net

Thanks.