Build 13316 Info

Waldonnis

Not much time with this build yet, so the post will develop as time goes on. So far, it looks like just most of the stuff that we saw in the live push and on PTR (class changes, etc.) to establish parity. This close to release, I wouldn't expect much to change unless it changes on live as well.

Notable Bugs:

• So far, I haven't found any showstoppers. Yay!

Notable unfixed bugs from the previous build:

• Usual proviso about deleting the cache directories in your installation directory if you're having issues loggiing in after the patch. See a previous build post if you need more info (or just post a reply and I'll elaborate).
  • Some archaeology races' artifact fragments don't show up in the UI and can't be combined (they require a higher skill level than you have, but can still be gathered).
  • Druid swift flight form's speed is still unaffected by the Mount Up guild perk speed boost.
  • Druids aren't auto-shifting out of forms when casting mounts (annoying!) and get an error that we can't mount while in a form. Seems to only apply to moonkin (possibly only trolls, but I can't confirm).

General:

• More new item graphics and icons.

Guild:

• Nothing notable that I can see.

Zones:

• Uldum:
    • The daily quest "Fire From the Sky" is still funky with mob pathing, but the "Help the Bombardier! I'm the Bombardier!" achievement is now working.

[*]Twilight Highlands:

• TBD

[*]Tol Barad:

• I believe the Alliance:Horde ratio has been implemented finally. It's hard to tell since I keep entering so late and don't have enough time to see the full number of Alliance in the area.

Classes:

• Mostly the same changes we see on live. A few tweaks to various spells of all classes for level 85 scaling.

Professions:

• TBD

User Interface:

• Same changes as live.