Build 13277 Info

Waldonnis

Hard to tell what's new because of the first notable bug (which has basically made nearly all of my characters unusable). I'll see what I can do in the meantime...

Notable Bugs:

• Logging in to or entering parts of Orgrimmar may cause the client to crash with an Assertion or texture cache error. There is no known workaround at this time. This seems to have been fixed. I'm free!

Notable unfixed bugs from the previous build:

• Usual proviso about deleting the cache directories in your installation directory if you're having issues loggiing in after the patch. See a previous build post if you need more info (or just post a reply and I'll elaborate).
  • Some archaeology races' artifact fragments don't show up in the UI and can't be combined (they require a higher skill level than you have, but can still be gathered).
  • Druid swift flight form's speed is still unaffected by the Mount Up guild perk speed boost.
  • Druids aren't auto-shifting out of forms when casting mounts (annoying!) and get an error that we can't mount while in a form. Seems to only apply to moonkin (possibly only trolls, but I can't confirm).

General:

• Many items have new icons and some have new models as well, including many tier pieces.
  • Premade character templates now come with epic raid gear for testing heroic raid content.

Guild:

• Quite a few guild achievements have had their completion requirements reduced.

Zones:

• Uldum:
    • The daily quest "Fire From the Sky" is still a little wonky. The mobs' models don't path or update properly.

[*]Twilight Highlands:

• TBD

[*]Tol Barad:

• Teleporting to Tol Barad Peninsula from Orgrimmar now drops you off right in the Horde encampment rather than near the Alliance camp or in the middle of nowhere (relatively) on the island.
    • Time between battles in the battleground area has been increased, possibly to its final value (appears to be the same downtime amount as Wintergrasp).
    • Exploration of D-Block, Cursed Depths, and The Hole still don't register on the related achievement.
    • Dead Fox Kit critters are no longer lootable (not that they had any loot before, but I had some ideas of what they might end up having). Oddly enough, they're still not showing up as critters, but rather foxes.

[*]Orgrimmar:

• Gamon is now a level 85 elite and boasts 1.9 million health! Funniest change so far...

Classes:

• Druid:
    • Not seeing a new flight form model on my troll, but I'll poke around to see if it's just me (could be that I learned the old spell before the new one was introduced).

Professions:

• Leatherworking:
    • New patterns are available from the Hide and Leather Trader in Dragonmaw Port (finally!).

[*]Cooking:

• The cooking dailies in Orgrimmar (and likely Stormwind too) are now cycling properly.

User Interface:

• No notable stuff was introduced in this build - just some minor tweaks.

Edited by Waldonnis