Another guild wipe

Waldonnis

Here we go again. Guilds were wiped again tonight during a brief maintenance today (1 October) to fix a number of bugs related to the guild xp, leveling, rank, permissions, and rep systems. This means (yet again) that we have to get folks to log in to sign the guild charter. When you do, please join the MisfitsAD channel so we can see each other. Please log in to help, even if you rarely (if ever) log in. We only have 3-4 semi-active people and I need at least five signatures to get this done. This time, I'll likely have Raztoka be the guild master, since I'm on her more often than not anyway.

Go figure, I had just copied over a bunch of gold and bought all of the bank tabs AGAIN. Oh well...

Edited by Waldonnis

We have four sigs, just need a fifth! Let me know if you can help out and I'll arrange to be around when you can, if I'm not already (I'm often on most of the daytime, so just log in and join the MisfitsAD chat channel if you're around).

Guild's up and running again, yay! Join the MisfitsAD channel if you want to see who's around for an invite back!

Raztoka's the guild lead this time around and guild/bank permissions are already set up. Incidentally, guild rep and guild xp gains are insanely high now (for testing purposes), so enjoy the flood.