Taming Icecrown birdies

Kailand

My mottled war party have tamed Icecrown citadel, and have been rewarded with our Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquishers! Congratulations to my team: Holyssa, Ascoli, kadiana, Kalea, Tokane, Jestin, Evila, Skywatcher, and Christra! Just in time too, since kalea has to leave the raid to deal with some real life issues *hugs*.

WoWScrnShot_090810_220019.jpg

We plan to take on the Trial of the Grandcrusader (ToGC10), Earth, wind, fire, as well as potentially farm icecrown citadel for a bit, and we could use some healing to replace the irreplacable kalea. We are only running on wednesdays from 8:00-11:00 now until the end of the month, for those interested please contact me.

The night was full of pwnsauce, which flowed like sands in the desert. That makes no damn sense, I know...but still: well done guys!!

Kalea: you're worthy of the title we call you so many times every day, yet probably take for granted: Our 'Mama Moo'. This lil' elf will be awaiting your return with a fresh wheel of cheese and drum of Kungaloosh, and I can only hope for the best. We love you! :)

...ok, done being mushy. Me go now. >.>