Guilds wiped today

Waldonnis

It appears that today's maintenance has wiped guilds. Not sure if this is a bug or was intentional to try to fix some of the issues that were present, but I'll try to reform it as soon as I can get a few people online. Please please PLEASE to the testers that don't log in, can you at least contact me and arrange a time when you can so I can get signatures done?

Update: The guild wipe was intentional after all, so I'm gathering sigs on a new charter now (just need one more!). If I'm on, I'll be in the MisfitsAD channel, but if I fall out of it for some reason, look for me on Raztoka, Rayneli, Magai, Verissi, or Vench (my most-played characters so far).

Edited by Waldonnis

FYI, the new build did not restore guilds, so I guess we'll have to reform it. When you log in to Lost Isles, please join the channel "MisfitsAD" so we can at least chat until everything's back in order (and so I know who is on for signatures).

Thanks!

Started gathering signatures again tonight *sighs*. It doesn't look like the old guild is coming back (unless the patch this coming week restores them), so I guess we'll just reform. I should still have money for bank tabs (again), but donations are always appreciated. Let's hope this doesn't happen again!