Yes i was Sherri Reed

Guest JamieT

Guest JamieT

Why couldnt you rp after you found out though, we are rpers right? that is what we do right? I was civil the entire rp i didnt do anything against pgoh, i just rped. You know when i had asked to join the guild, if you rped it you would have said im sorry we arent recruiting or something like that.Honestly though i knew thats how you guys would deal with it...by not doing anything but running away. Kodoz didnt even bother to rp with me for one second. I didnt let any ooc stuff keep me from doing my rp,i honestly dont care you didnt guild me, it would have been appreciated it to at least rp with me about it.

I tested myself by coming there to see if i could interact with you...i was pretty happy that i was able to do it,sadly though obviously you wont rp with me if you know its me.Sure there were things i would have loved to have said that werent favorable but i set that aside to rp.We used to get annoyed that other guilds would seem to ignore us when we tried to rp with them...well you guys are now them.I did nothing wrong yet you still ignored the rp.I didnt even play that sherri knew kodoz or much about pgoh to make it easier,i wanted to rp but you wouldnt once you knew it was me.I set aside my bad feelings toward you but you didnt even try.Not that you care but im seriously disappointed.

Honestly Charlie, just for the sake of trying to correct any misconceptions you may have about what happened last night I would like to say that I knew who you were the minute you walked in the door of Galehaven. I rped with you just like I would any other person up until the point that something I had been waiting on happened. We didn't ignore you asking to join, I even asked you a few questions about why you wanted to do so. Eban told you what you had to do, talk to Thom or Piper since nobody in the room had the authority to interveiw or add you to the guild. I had personally been waiting on Kodoz to show up, and I didn't give him a chance to rp with anyone else. I needed to do that to advance a story that i've been working on and it was your bad luck to have been there when I finally got the chance to get it done. If youd like to come back as Sherri or anyone else for that matter i'd be happy to continue rping with you so long as it's done in a respectful manner and kept IC.

Guest JamieT

If that is the case then great, no matter what you think then it was actually nice to rp with you and eban.I will be around more probably,if i can come there,rp and not be ignored by anyone then good,it will be nice to have more people to rp with. Maybe we can even put the past behind us. Trust me i dont want to be in pgoh,thats no longer my goal since i know im not welcome anyway.So lets move forward,this is a game,none of us have rl ties anymore,mostly no friendships between us irl, so lets just keep everything in game. I can be civil as you saw so lets just rp.