Calling all Latecomers and Alts

Gordantell

Hey folks,

The Monday alt/latecomer raid is looking for some new people. We have been doing the weekly and had made some progress into ICC (past first 4). If your interested let me know.

Gordantell

Edited by Gordantell

We have tanking and heals covered, just need a couple other DPS classes, let me know if anyone is interested.

Starting 8pm, going to do teh weekly then either TOC or Ulduar, or maybe both (if Toc goes quick).

-Gordantell

I would be interested in this. Depending on what level of alt you want, I could bring:

lvl 80 Cromartie, DK

lvl 71 Purdee, Mage

Zurg might also be interested, but as usual he couldn't commit to every single Monday and for most that he could attend, he would have a firm stopping time of 11pm ET.

I would be interested in this. Depending on what level of alt you want, I could bring:

lvl 80 Cromartie, DK

lvl 71 Purdee, Mage

Zurg might also be interested, but as usual he couldn't commit to every single Monday and for most that he could attend, he would have a firm stopping time of 11pm ET.

*drools* She said 'firm' . . . *licks Chromartie*

Well, I've two 80s who're not terribly well geared, but that I really do need to pull off the back burner. It's just slow going getting them back into the groove. That'd be my druid Fuzzik (currently a bleah geared feral but whom I wanna swap to boomkin), and the mostly-retired Boven (with some heroic tanking gear and junky dps gear).

• 1 month later...

If you are still looking for some dps then I can bring my Enchanement Shaman.

His name is Rebirth and has a Gear Score of around 4000.

Just let me know.

Maalick

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I would like to bring my Mage. Micklaa. I will be on tonight if you need me.

Sorry I missed this post. I will add your name to invite roster for subsequent weeks.

-Gordantell