Zuworty 10man Playtime?

Calendar

Heya folks,

I've been contemplating with the idea of starting a brand new 10man raid in the new year.

Nothing hardcore at this time, a simple relaxed 10man group. No DKP, no attendance, no chasing after crazy achievements.

The main purpose of the raid would be to complement the gear from the 25man raid, help folks increase their badge intake and get intermediate upgrades.

I'm not going all out on this, if I can't find enough interested players of the right classes then I will simply scrap the idea.

This raid would solely target Icecrown Citadel to begin with.

I'm looking for the following:

2 Tanks (1 Hybrid)

3 Healers (1 Hybrid)

5 DPS

I'm not too concern in terms of gearing. If folks don't have the gear but are dedicated then by the time the new year comes they should have been able to farm enough triumph badges for a full T9 (10man) set. I'm looking for interest, dedication and experience above all else.

It would also be 1 raid night per week to start off with. I'm still flexible on this, either Mondays or Wednesdays and typical raid time; 8 to 11pm server time.

Please let me know if you are interested, pass the word around as well. I'm more than willing to accept new comers.

Regards,

Zu

Put Gordantell down on your list. Been pugging all my raids and would love to find something steady. Monday and Wed are the only two days that I can actually raid consitantly so that works perfect for me.

-Gordantell

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response.

I am definitely interested.

I have been looking for a regular 10 group for some time now. So I am game for sure.

Monday or Wednesday will work for me.

Maalick

• 1 month later...

Well folks looks like my first attempt at creating a 10man failed.

It seems that when the majority of the folks are friends and family it is just doomed to fail.

However, being the persistent little bugger that I am, I'm not willing to give up.

I'll be giving this another go and I will rebuild the roster from the ground up.

I'll be looking more towards our 25man group. I know many of you previously stated that you were interested and in hindsight I should have done things differently.

That being said, I'm desperately in the search of experienced healers at the moment. If any of you have a decently geared alt or know of someone who'd be willing to heal in a 10man, please let me know!

Regards,

Zu

You'd said you were going to hold it one day a week. If that's on Sunday, I'd bring Jiris (healer). Her gear is not good but that's easy enough to overcome. She's disc spec'd, I've never tried holy but would give it a shot.

Xiris:

Sorry Xiris, right now it's quite hard for me to host it on weekends. I just have way too much stuff going on between Fridays and Sundays. =(

Markenhoof:

If you come heal for us I'll poop my pants!

• 3 weeks later...