Tuesday 8pm-11pm server (EST)

Thursday 8pm-11pm server (EST)

Roster

The raid roster can be found at the following link:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p3P...zjNGwDeY2Mfvqeg

The healer rotation spreadsheet can be found at:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/lv?key=0At7...YkUzUXc&f=0

Open Positions:

We currently do not have any open positions.

Raid Leads and Important Positions:

Raid Leader: Zuworty

Heal Leads: Uglutz & Kadiana

Phys. DPS Lead: Kailand

Tanks: 1) Holyssa 2) Tyrandius 3) Ascoli

DKP

DKP Gains and Rules:

Minimum DKP: 0

Maximum DKP: 250

DKP per hour: 10

DKP per boss: 5

DKP decay per day: (-15%)

DKP Prices:

25% of player's current DKP

DKP Penalties:

(-2%) DKP for any missing food or flask buff

(-10%) DKP for being late

(-15%) DKP for not showing up

DKP Tables can be found at the following link:

http://www.webdkp.com/dkp/Argent+Dawn/Clan+Skullcrusher/

In-Game Calendar

I'll still be using the same rules as before for the in-game calendar.

** If you do not accept an invite 24 hrs. before the raid, it will be assumed you are not coming, and you will be replaced for that evening **

To cancel for a raid, please do the following:

>24 hrs. Notice --> Please mark yourself as declined on the calendar and send an in-game mail to Zuworty.

<24 hrs. notice --> Add a post to this thread stating your absence and mark yourself as declined on the calendar.

** Failure to notify will result in DKP loss **

Raid Statistics

Kailand's statistics page can be found at the following link:

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/browse/guild.../32819#calendar

These are normally updated within 24-48 hours of the last raid.

Big thanks to Kailand for hosting this.

Let's have fun in there!

Your raid leader,

Zuworty

Edited by Calendar

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waldy posts something like "my precioussss" and I can't reply cause you locked the thread?

/fail

K

Totally irrelevant, while waiting for the server to come up last night Uggie and I decide to spawn a new thread. The last one got really big and it was time to start fresh. It was getting difficult tracking down the important information.

Feel free to continue the conversation here if you like.

Waldy posts something like "my precioussss" and I can't reply cause you locked the thread?

/fail

K

Totally irrelevant, while waiting for the server to come up last night Uggie and I decide to spawn a new thread. The last one got really big and it was time to start fresh. It was getting difficult tracking down the important information.

Feel free to continue the conversation here if you like.

So can anyone pinpoint the exact moment in time in which humor was totally removed from this raid?

K

The plan for tonight....

New roster is working MARVELOUSLY!!!! We have tons of regular folks missing, however with the new "extended" roster we won't need to go fishing for replacements. That being said, since most of the new folks will be with us tonight...

We will start by tackling ToC real quick, give a few quick attempts at Champions (the intent isn't to work on this hardcore).

After that we push through as much Ulduar content as we can to get the new folks some gear. Tonight will be about gearing the new ppl.

Hard Mode attempts: Flame Leviathan +3, XT-002, Hodir, Freya +1, Thorim

To the new folks:

You're new and this is likely your chance to shine. We'll be comparing you guys with the other new raid members :dancing_smile:

So can anyone pinpoint the exact moment in time in which humor was totally removed from this raid?

K

Watch out you'll get caught in the cross fire!

Edited by Orcala

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to point out...

Now that we have a rotating roster it means I need to be a little more diligent in how I manage the calendar/roster setup.

In order to simplify things I need for folks to properly setup their status for every raid. Please make sure you either ACCEPT or DECLINE the raid invites as soon as you're able to.

At the start/end of a raid:

- If you are set to ACCEPTED you participate in the raid and gain that night's DKP

- If you are set to OUT you don't participate in the raid and gain that night's DKP

- If you are set to DECLINED you don't participate in the raid and you don't gain that night's DKP

- If you are set to INVITED you don't participate in the raid and you will LOSE DKP (-50 DKP).

I need responses so that I can more accurately keep attendance and DKP in sync. I understand that emergencies happen, but please try to make my life a little easier :dancing_smile:

- Also, if you're no where to be found when 8:00pm rings, it's -25 DKP (unless you've given someone a heads up)

Zu

Edited by Calendar

Are the links for the raid stats working? I keep getting old stuff only.

K

I just uploaded them thismorning for this week karrock. Trial of the Crusader (25) wasn't logged, but I fixed it so it should be logged next time.

For those interested in logging the fights and uploading them also, you can create your own account on WMO and use the loggerhead addon (it'll prompt you on each zone on whether or not you want to log). after you log your character out, you can upload the log (located in your wow folder under the log directory, called Wowcombatlog.txt) to WMO using the upload log link (or split the log first if you forgot, then upload the portion you want). To make the upload share the same raid listing as mine, make sure you put the guild name as 'Clan Skullcrusher' for the log and also make the log public, and it should show up with the rest in the calendar of events in WMO.

Kailand

edit: Cal, can you change the link at the top to http://www.wowmeteronline.com/browse/guild.../32819#calendar, its the calendar link and its a bit better at choosing which raid/instance then the log files directly.

Edited by Kailand

Looking over the logs, did we suddenly start forgetting about attack power debuffs lately? No curse of weakness or demo shout, despite having a warlock and two warriors...ummm. Some of these bosses hit like a building was dropped on the tanks, which all has to be healed by what amounts to less healers than we had before (with the roster rotation in effect). Whether or not we're killing the bosses in question is irrelevent, as those bosses are hardly the hardest-hitting bosses in the game so far. I know it's a bit more of an impact to a warlock to swap curses than it is for a warrior to use demo shout, but it's better than nobody doing it (or if both warriors die early).

Seriously, folks, lately it seems like people are only doing what they're told instead of using their brains and paying attention. If nobody tells you to do something or it's not your normal assignment, but you know it'll help or the other person isn't there, then you probably should...or at least ask about it. If there are others there that can apply the same debuff that you can, TALK TO THEM AND WORK IT OUT instead of just not doing it. To let things slip through the cracks because nobody's talking about debuff/cooldown rotations or assignments is just hindering us overall (and this isn't the only example I can name either). It's not someone else's job to let you know what you need to do, so use your heads and do research if you need to. There are always going to be times when the debuffs don't matter, but "never" isn't the right answer.

Question from me: Are the group arrangements fixed or is it just "however we end up" these days? There aren't many party-only auras left (sadly, shaman seem to have the most), but there are still a few that we are hopefully taking maximum advantage of. I can look it all over if needed, since I have a nearly-complete list somewhere. It's not a huge necessity in most cases, but some are more important than others for certain fights (cleansing totems, tremor, mana tide, etc).

Looking over the logs, did we suddenly start forgetting about attack power debuffs lately? No curse of weakness or demo shout, despite having a warlock and two warriors...ummm. Some of these bosses hit like a building was dropped on the tanks, which all has to be healed by what amounts to less healers than we had before (with the roster rotation in effect). Whether or not we're killing the bosses in question is irrelevent, as those bosses are hardly the hardest-hitting bosses in the game so far. I know it's a bit more of an impact to a warlock to swap curses than it is for a warrior to use demo shout, but it's better than nobody doing it (or if both warriors die early).

I know I'm not always on the main target if I'm tanking other things, but I have Vindication in both my specs... Does a 574 AP reduction and is up at least 90% of the time if not more.

I know I'm not always on the main target if I'm tanking other things, but I have Vindication in both my specs... Does a 574 AP reduction and is up at least 90% of the time if not more.

On a single boss, that should be sufficient, but there are MANY fights with adds/multi-targets (p3 Yogg, p3 Mimiron, Freya, most fights in ToC-25, etc), a demo shout/roar covers things better. Tab-curse spam works too, but is prohibitive on DPS races and really cuts into a warlock's ramp-up.

In many add fights, melee is often just sticking to the boss anyway and I'm eating full-AP hits from those adds. I'm less concerned with single-target fights, since I will never get to tank those anyway. Again, though, this is just one thing that's been overlooked or gone "unassigned, therefore not done". Just saying that everyone should take a look at what they can do to help make things smoother instead of just mashing the "dps/heal harder" button mindlessly.

Again, though, this is just one thing that's been overlooked or gone "unassigned, therefore not done". Just saying that everyone should take a look at what they can do to help make things smoother instead of just mashing the "dps/heal harder" button mindlessly.

What, you mean "Heal through it" isn't the answer to everything?!?! No way!

In addition to Waldy's argument-people need to know their role and stick to it. People should not be sacrificing their own duties to try to make up for deficiencies in others. And don't make stuff up on the fly. Planning is golden-if you want to try something, let the leads know beforehand and plan a way to work it in, if viable.

And what's up with people not flasking still? I thought this issue was settled...suck it up and flask for the raid...don't ###### and just do it.

K

Edited by Karrock

In addition to Waldy's argument-people need to know their role and stick to it. People should not be sacrificing their own duties to try to make up for deficiencies in others. And don't make stuff up on the fly. Planning is golden-if you want to try something, let the leads know beforehand and plan a way to work it in, if viable.

And what's up with people not flasking still? I thought this issue was settled...suck it up and flask for the raid...don't ###### and just do it.

K

Even I flask! Oh and try t stay alive to give you all my lovely 5% crit buff :devil:

• 2 weeks later...