Ceremonial Uniform Changes

Thom

Last night a meeting of the Council of Honor was called. In attendance were the Emperor, Empress, and the Senators of War, Commerce and Inquiry. Ceremonial uniform changes were discussed and changes were finalized until such time as the full Council can vote on the changes.

Squires will wear full Iron suits.

Knights will wear Iron suits with Bronze arms.

Centurions will wear Iron suits with Bronze arms, gloves and helm.

The Imperator will wear a full Bronze suit.

Senators will wear Shadow suits with Bronze arms, gloves, and helm. Blue sash and purple cloak.

Head of State will wear a full Gold suit.

We would like to standardize the sash colors of all ranks for ceremonial uniforms. If you have suggestions please contact your Senator to have your suggestions brought before the Council.

Edited by Thom

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Questions on the attire...

Can we get a condensed and or updated Codex listing here, and I think there must be an error or something but....:

http://www.pgoh.org/codex.shtml

Paragraph ii

The Magistrate wears Black Plate/Robe, Rune Book, Black Kilt, Red Sash, Purple Apron, Purple Cloak

Updated Version From: 29 September 2005

I am thinking this should be all purple, all the time, no questions. I mean we ARE the Purple Guardians of Honor. Purple beiong the key word there. I mean..at least for magistrates...that would work for me. I mean..look? 2005? Do not fashions change with each season? we are what? *takes off his shoes to count that high* ALOT of seasons behiond here!! My goodness!!

Anyways, for what it is worth, my unasked for, probably better left unsaid, 2 pence.

I agree with Mareak afterall. Shouldn't Consularis have a purple uniform as well?:nub:

You people and you're all purple I mean I can make the dyes but seriously some of you other people better start bringing me black seeds if you want to the dark purple!

So start running the solen quest haha I also except white seeds need those to make lighter colors. I literally have enough venom to make almost 400 fixatives enough to dye the whole legion active and not at least twice the problem is the black seeds so if you want purple armor that's pretty much how you get it Black Seed + Purple Seed + GM Alchemy + Green Thumb.

Consularis, as a retired head of state position, takes the stance of all retired positions, such as Emeritus (Retired Emperor) and other retired veterans; You may choose to wear the uniform of any rank you held during your service to the Empire.

All Ceremonial Uniforms are undergoing review, and if you have any questions or suggestions please speak to a voting member of the council of honor, or make a properly formatted proposition for vote (Greg can help you there!) to put forth before the council.

Magistrates uniform has not been discussed upon the Council of Honor in any form at all due to the fact we had no active magistrates; You will need to bring that up with a Senator (Myself, Eban, Tyr) or the Head of State (Greg) or the Praetorian Prefect (Kelfer), Or the Emperor and Empress. If you have suggestions for uniform, please note that ceremonial uniform must be all of one piece (I.E. Not a mixed set of elf, human, and samurai armor) and must be wearable by all (Exception is gargoyles as currently gargoyles are not allowed due to their inability to wear uniform. Therefore, all ceremonial armor must be human armor without exception, as elf armor is race exclusive.)

Hope this clears that up, if not, talk to me! Thanks!

Edited by Katherine Elle

I agree with Mareak afterall. Shouldn't Consularis have a purple uniform as well?:nub:

Thanks Calli !! I was hoping someone would agree.

(Piper, please stop rolling your eyes, I can feel you doing it across the space time continuum...)

You people and you're all purple I mean I can make the dyes but seriously some of you other people better start bringing me black seeds if you want to the dark purple!

Awesome!!! A task with a sesne of direction and a purpose!! thank you Scar !! I will work on this.

"...talk to me!..."

I am getting the sense I know you, or used to know you...is that right? D? Did you used to have toon(s) in our Purple Guild of Humaniods here? Just trying to get aquianted re-aquianted here, as the case may be. I will take your guidance for action!!