Woot for the home team!!

Corellon

Last night Gordantell and I dove deep into the heart of Scholomance and slay beasts till one spit out what we needed to complete our Sky Fury Helm quests!! It's been a long road and a tough one, but we made it!! Yes!! Yes! We PUG'd it too!! *gets a whisper from Gordantell telling Smed to shut up already about it and that's it's no big deal*

Well any ways, I've got to go, but I will report more when we get more accoplished!! :p

Last night Gordantell and I dove deep into the heart of Scholomance and slay beasts till one spit out what we needed to complete our Sky Fury Helm quests!! It's been a long road and a tough one, but we made it!! Yes!! Yes! We PUG'd it too!! *gets a whisper from Gordantell telling Smed to shut up already about it and that's it's no big deal*

Well any ways, I've got to go, but I will report more when we get more accoplished!! :p

Yea, I remeber standing there, Jelorian and Blackhed, musing out loud "I don't get it. What was the big deal on this?" *Ducks as all the spirits of level 60 shamans start tossing Shocks at me*.

-Gordantell

oooohhh i did that one on Gwendilyn *goes into a corner and starts to rock*

Yes, I remember that. If I remember right, I was there as Mogg. And Maube was there, as well. I think V was there in one of his forms as well. I don't remember who the fifth person was now. But I do remember the many many ghosts that came at us! hehe.