Which Day is better for you?

Katherine Elle

Which Day?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi! Since we were already competing with dealing with Que's tavern being on wednesday nights, I'd like to know what everyone thinks about moving our peerless hunts to Thursday or Friday! Please vote in the poll and let me know, and we may use the other night for Treasure Hunting! Thanks! ^_^

I would prefer Friday for treasure hunts and Thursday for peerless. Unfortunately I am very busy in the last days/weeks/months and I barely had the time to login for a half of hour per day, sometimes no login at all. I hope situation will clear somehow so I can be more active again.

Alright, well, after speaking to several on ICQ who didnt vote here but who are all invited, it looks like Peerless will be Thursday and Sunday at 7 PM EST, and Ingenius (Level Six) Treasure hunting Friday nights at 9 PM EST!