Retro-4-Rep

Kailand

Hi,

A bunch of us have decided to run MC and AQ40 for rep on Mondays starting at roughly 8:00 pm. If you are interested, be on at that time and send myself a whisper at that time for an invite.

Kailand

Hi,

A bunch of us have decided to run MC and AQ40 for rep on Mondays starting at roughly 8:00 pm. If you are interested, be on at that time and send myself a whisper at that time for an invite.

Kailand

Not my normal game day but if I get a free day I'll hop on and pst.

K

• 1 year later...

ok, we have a few spots on monday (17th, 8:00 pm) for a sunwell KJ kill, we made our way to him this monday, but the last gate was bugged. going to renew the ID, and any interested people please contact me. Additionally we will go to black temple afterwards.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know, next week will be our last run, and we will be doing Mount Hyjal follow by Black Temple, so if you want in, let me know. again for those that don't want to read the whole post, Monday june 21st is the last retro run, starts at 8:00pm server.